Palme-Dewar short film competition
- Registration for the 2020 competition is open
- Supported by Heartland Film Society and Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery, the Palme-Dewar short film competition is an annual, open event for short films made under certain criteria. See details on the 2020 Competition page.
- Palme-Dewar is an integral part of the Aberfeldy Film Festival, taking place over the weekend of 6th-8th November 2020.
- Films short-listed for the 2020 Palme-Dewar prize will be shown during the festival at the finals event on Saturday 7th November at Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery. Short-listed film-makers are invited to attend.
- The audience and competition jury cast their votes immediately after the screenings, before the prize winners are announced and prizes awarded.
The competition is supported by: